Our retirement plan services team adds value to your plan by getting to know you, your business, and your employees. We do not rely on forms, FAQ’s, chat rooms, or call centers. Our hallmark is personal contact and personal service. Whether it is through on-site visits, email, or phone calls, we insist on building and maintaining durable relationships.
Your retirement plan services team includes:
- A Relationship Manager to explain plan provisions, to conduct periodic reviews, and to initiate other actions that support plan quality
- A Retirement Plan Specialist who provides record keeping and administrative support
- A Compliance Officer focused on regulatory support and compliance for your plan
- A Participant Services Manager to monitor the results of your plan’s education strategy
- An Enrollment Specialist to provide educational programs and to communicate with participants
We also provide comprehensive administrative and record keeping services, including:
- Direct processing of plan distributions and review of hardship withdrawals and qualified domestic relations orders
- Comprehensive retirement plan testing
- Annual compilation of payroll data so re-generation at year-end is not necessary
- Verification of participant eligibility and vesting
- Calculation of employer discretionary contributions and matching contributions
- Development of signature-ready Form 5500 and related materials
- Flexible formats for payroll files
Products offered through Heartland Retirement Plan Services are not FDIC-insured, are not bank-guaranteed, and may lose value.