A simple and secure way to switch your accounts to New Mexico Bank & Trust.
ClickSWITCH safely and securely allows you to switch your current online bill payments, automated payments and direct deposits from your existing financial institution to New Mexico Bank & Trust. ClickSWITCH removes the hassle of filling out forms or wasting valuable time contacting all your billers to make changes. The best part? It's free!
How it works:
- To get started, visit your local Banking Center location or call us at 505.830.8100 to obtain your personal SwitchTRACK code.
- Once you obtain your code, visit: nmb-t.clickswitch.com
- Enter your code and set up a user name and password.
- From there, you can close old accounts, transfer direct deposits, switch automatic payments ( i.e. utilities, insurance or club memberships).
- Sit back and let New Mexico Bank & Trust ClickSWITCH take care of the rest.
ClickSWITCH will guide you every step of the way and make it easy to monitor the status of your accounts with helpful tools, including:
- Switch Summary - View the progress and details of your requested switches.
- Switch Status - Track and see confirmation when your account has been switched to your new New Mexico Bank & Trust checking account.
- Balance Assist – Get professional advice on how much money to keep in your old account until your switch to New Mexico Bank & Trust is complete. We generally recommend you keep your old account open for 30 days to ensure a seamless switch.